Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Are You an L.A. Baby?

They've done it again. Just when I think I can't fall anymore in love with Joe, Nick, and Kevin than I already am, they create something completely breath-taking that makes me realize how lucky we fans are to have them in our lives.

The new Jonas L.A. soundtrack is nothing short of absolutely amazing. I downloaded the album on Tuesday and have had it on repeat ever since. Unlike the JONAS season 1 soundtrack, these songs are a lot more true to the Jonas Brothers sound (and not nearly as cheesy. Pizza Girl anyone?). The songs fit into the new feel of this show effortlessly. If you're looking for that song to help define your summer, I almost guarantee you can find it on the Jonas L.A. soundtrack. From summer love, to driving around town with all your friends, this album has it all. Once you turn it on, you'll have a hard time turning it off.

Check out some of the amazing songs (and their videos!) below and don't forget to watch Jonas L.A. when it airs Sundays at 8:30 EST/7:30 CST on Disney Channel and go pick up a copy of this soundtrack!















0 comments:

Post a Comment