Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Introducing Me

For the last two days I've been working on a mix CD for a friend. We got to talking about music last weekend and he hadn't heard of half of my favorite bands. I realized that I needed to fix that, and fast. Thus the idea for the mix CD was born. As I sat thinking about what songs I should put on it, I began to think of songs that made me who I am today; the bands and songs that shaped my views, helped me through messy break-ups, friends stabbing me in the back, whatever life moment that put me where I am at this point in my life.

After working on it, I couldn't not share it with you guys.


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones


What song(s) made you who you are? Any that, no matter where you are or who you're with, you have to stop what you're doing and sing along?

<3 Jen

0 comments:

Post a Comment