Thursday, August 19, 2010

The Boys of Fall

Summer is coming to an end. I can't believe that September is right around the corner. While this summer wasn't as amazing as last summer (can't road trip across country to Vegas every year) was, I definitely made quite a few memories. Packing up and saying good bye to friends is always hard, but fall brings about a different kind of excitement. New classes, new friends, reconnecting with old friends and catching up on all your summer adventures. My favorite part of going back to school...the boys. I always spend plenty of time with my girlfriends during the summer but it seems like I never get enough time with the guys, whether it be my best guy buds or the cutie at the beach. This fall, while everyone's going crazy about the new star quarterback or the mysterious guy in art class, these boys are the ones I'll be spending my time obsessing over.


Gossip Girl is back! and with it comes 3 of my favorite guys ever: Ed Westwick, Penn Badgley, and Chace Crawford

After last season's major cliff hanger, it'll be interesting to see what's in store for these 3 guys' characters. Last any of us saw, Chuck had been shot & left for dead.


but wait?? Chuck's ALIVE?! and Dan's a baby daddy?! and Nate...well he seems to be doing a little of what I like to call the "old Chuck Bass."

So, you go enjoy the football game and have fun chatting up the cuties in the library. Me, I'll get out every now and then for some fresh air, food, and good ole human interaction, but don't you dare disturb me on Mondays at 9 pm/8 CST after September 13. I'll be spending that hour with these 3 gorgeous men.



XOXO
Jen

P.S. Team Chuck? Team Dan? Team Nate?

0 comments:

Post a Comment