Thursday, August 26, 2010

This California Girl has a Teenage Dream

I'm always Hot N Cold (yes, pun intended) when it comes to Katy Perry. Her songs are always a little hit and miss with me, but I can't help but catch myself humming along.



I absolutely adore Teenage Dream. The melodies are pure and simple pop. The lyrics are quite adorable and relateable, which is something I always look for in a song. From falling in love for the first time, to dealing with a rough break up, this album has it all.

My favorite tracks? Hummingbird Heartbeat, Teenage Dream, and of course California Gurls (I was born in Cali, I have to say that)

Definitely pick up a copy of this album. It's one that you will keep by your stereo, in your car, on your iPod, for months.

<3 Jen

0 comments:

Post a Comment