Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Lucky 7 2010 Edition

About a year and a half ago, I wrote this blog about my Lucky 7, my future Hollywood Hookups.

Over the last year, that list has changed, A LOT! So I thought it was about time I updated the list with all the new guys I've fallen for in the last year. Musicians, actors, and one guy that I just can't stop talking about.

Let the countdown begin!

#7 Liam Hemsworth

Miley's now ex-beau caught mine, as well as every other girls attention, when he played Will in Nicholas Sparks's The Last Song. Besides being EXTREMELY good looking, this guy has one heck of an Austrailian accent. YES PLEASE!

#6 Travis Clark


A ginger musician, for this gal, it doesn't get much better than that. Met Travis in December at a show, where I had a complete fan girl moment because "TRAVIS FREAKIN CLARK" was standing behind me. We talked for a total of 5 minutes, but it was literally the best 5 minutes of my life.

#5 Nick Jonas


Last years number one guy has fallen a few spots! OH NO! It was a huge year for Nick: solo album and tour, Les Mis on the West End in London, Camp Rock 2, Jonas. Let's not forget that in just a few short weeks Jailbait Jonas will be jailbait no more! Where are my Nick J cougars at?!

#4 Phil Bensen


Hey look! It's me and my boyfriend Phil Bensen...ok...so the guy's not REALLY my boyfriend, but he is one heck of a guy. I ran into him when I went to OKC with some friends to see Push Play. He was touring with them as their opening act and was just kinda hanging around the venue. Since no one knew who he was it was super easy to stand around and have a normal conversation with him. 30H!3 is our band, he taught me how to box, saved me from the security guards trying to kick me out after the show, and told me to never get drunk and tweet in New Orleans. The guy is adorable and when he really smiles, it's pretty special. I'd kill to run into this Jersey boy again.

#3 Munro Chambers


If you haven't discovered this boy yet, well I'm glad you found him here. Munro Chambers is my new obsession, as well as the show he plays on, Degrassi. Those eyes, that hair, the half smile, half smirk thing he does....HOTT! There really is no other word to describe this guy. Me being the great friend I am though, promised to keep my "Munroitis" at bay since one of my besties already called dibs. Yo Munro, if things don't work out, give me a call!

#2 Alexander Noyes

HUGE leap up the chart for this man! When I wrote the first Lucky 7, Alex was just a drummer in one of my favorite bands. Since then, I've had the opportunity to meet him on more than one occassion. This guy is genuine and sweet, any girls dream. It doesn't hurt that he's extremely sexy when banging away on those drums. :D And anyone that saw the Here Comes Trouble tour knows that this boy can sing! Alex, get at me! We could have some fun!

ANNNNNNNNNNNND DRUM ROLL PLEASE!! my number one guy this year is...

????????

I can't name him! Oh, I know who he is, but he's not getting named, not on here. He's not famous, but he's pretty important to me and I would trade any time spent with those 6guys to be around this one for even a minute.

So there it is, my lucky 7. Any of them make your list? Who have you been obsessing over and no one better date mention that "justin" kid...

<3 Jen

0 comments:

Post a Comment