Saturday, December 11, 2010

Hey Yellowcard Set Low!

OMG! someone please pinch me, because I swear the last few days have been a dream.

I've been working on my "concert calender" for a few weeks now. With me now managing a band, concerts and promo are a bigger deal than ever. I've been keeping an eye on a few of the venues in Memphis for some possible shows that could be good promo opportunities...anyway...this is getting off subject.

I'm checking Twitter, which I do like a billion times a day (thank you iPhone!) and see this Tweet from one of my favorite pop punk leading ladies, Cassadee Pope




EXCUSE ME?! SERIOUSLY?! THIS ISN'T A DREAM?!




I would personally like to thank the GENIUS behind this lineup. I could not have put together a more perfect dream tour than these 4 bands. I honestly
don't think I need to say once again how much I ADORE Hey Monday, or idolize Cassadee.

All Time Low: I've been trying to see them live for a few years now. It's one of my dreams to meet the band. They're another one of the one's that have pushed me into following my dreams within the music industry.

Yellowcard: I spent a lot of my high school years with "Ocean Avenue" and "Miles Apart" on repeat.

The Summer Set: While they are a new love, that doesn't make them any less important. My sister saw them last summer & said they were amazing live, so I guess I'll find out for myself soon enough.

Tour dates & venues!

03/25 Sayreville, NJ Starland Ballroom

03/26 Philadelphia, PA Electric Factory

03/28 Washington, DC 9:30 Club

03/29 Charlotte, NC The Fillmore

03/31 Ft Lauderdale, FL Revolution

04/01 Orlando, FL House of Blues

04/02 Atlanta, GA Tabernacle

04/04 St Louis, MO The Pageant

04/05 Kansas City, MO Beaumont Club

04/06 Oklahoma City, OK Diamond Ballroom

04/07 Houston, TX House of Blues

04/08 Dallas, TX Palladium Ballroom

04/09 Austin, TX Stubb's Waller Creek Outdoor Amphitheater

04/11 Tempe, AZ Marquee Theatre

04/12 Los Angeles, CA Club Nokia at LA Live

04/13 Las Vegas, NV House of Blues

04/15 Anaheim, CA Grove of Anaheim

04/16 San Francisco, CA The Warfield Theatre

04/17 Portland, OR Wonder Ballroom

04/18 Seattle, WA Showbox SoDo

04/21 Minneapolis, MN First Avenue

04/22 Milwaukee, WI Eagles Ballroom

04/25 Toronto, ON Sound Academy

04/26 Cleveland, OH House of Blues

04/28 Detroit, MI The Fillmore

04/29 Chicago, IL Congress Theatre

04/30 Cincinnati, OH Bogarts

05/03 New York, NY Best Buy Theater

05/04 Allentown, PA Crocodile Rock

05/05 Clifton Park, NY Northern Lights

05/06 Boston, MA House of Blues

05/07 Baltimore, MD UMBC Fieldhouse

Will you be catching the Dirty Work tour this spring? Which show(s) will you be attending? Which band are you most excited to see?

<3 Jen

0 comments:

Post a Comment