Friday, April 16, 2010

Christofer Drew is Super Duper Cute

Hey guys!! So, I kinda promised this blog like 2 weeks ago, but then finals hit & I started babysitting my niece. Since then I have had literally ZERO free time. Seriously, as I finish this up, I'm eating a turkey sandwich for dinner, watching the Biggest Loser, and taking the first break I've had all day. Anyway, Christofer Drew and Never Shout Never...


At first glance, Never Shout Never's, Christofer Drew, looks like just another emo/punk musician with his numerous tattoos and thrift shop discovered outfits. From this alone you would expect to hear music to the likes of Fall Out Boy or even Simple Plan, but with Never Shout Never, fans find a guy with touching and soulful lyrics who is honestly in the industry because he loves it.

Christofer gained fame and fans in the same way many of today's artists are, MySpace & YouTube. Every few weeks he would record himself singing a new song and post it for his growing fan base to listen to and give feedback. In 2008, he released his first EP, stared on MTV's TRL, and toured with Hellogoodbye & Ace Enders.

In early 2009, Never Shout Never was gaining rapid fame and success, appearing with such bands as The Cab, Forever the Sickest Kids, and Mercy Mercedes as well as others as part of the 2009 Bamboozle Roadshow. It was also in 2009 that his next EP was released. Warner Bros. Records signed Never Shout Never in May of 2009 with the deal that Chris would be able to release his music on his own imprint label.

In 2010 Never Shout Never released the album What Is Love? The first single, Can't Stand It, is currently blowing up all over the music scene.



So, where can you find Chris and all his awesome music? Hopefully the following links will provide a good start for you

Myspace
Youtube
Twitter
Facebook

I seriously hope you guys enjoy his music as much as I do. If you want to catch Never Shout Never live, pick up your tickets to the 2010 Warped Tour where Chris will be performing along with the likes of Hey Monday, We the Kings, among others.

Keep checking back for more new artists & reviews! I've got a lot of things up my sleeves for this summer so make sure you're checking in every few days, you never know what you might find! If there's any thing you want to see on here, whether it be music, movies, or books, let me know! I love getting your comments and feedback! :)

<3 Jen

0 comments:

Post a Comment